Tuesday, March 1, 2011

PSP 3000 Core: I unlocked my blackberry bold and I cant make calls | Software News

PSP 3000 Core
PlayStation Portable 3000 Console

I unlocked my blackberry bold and I cant make calls | Software News
1 Mar 2011, 7:08 pm

MP4 files onto my PSP but they both say they're corrupted. I uploaded the files in the xxxMNV01 folder but nothing appeared in the psp so I moved the files to the video folder and now it says they're corrupted. .... How can I intentionally make my PSP-3000 software break without physical damage or opening it up? How to connect my xbox 360 directly to my pc with an ethernet cable? Playstation 3? Is it possible to play a Nintendo SP game on the computer? ...... Read More >>


Language : English/Non English

Picture : Yes/No

Source : http://news.softfreedownload.org/

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed.